Microsoft Partner Insights
50 of the UK's top Microsoft Partners share how they fared in the last year
Read our research and benchmark your business
Did you know?
- 74% of the Microsoft Partners surveyed reported a year on year increase in revenue.
- Average revenue per employee was just over £120,000, with average EBITDA per employee at just over £17,500.
- Most firms showed strong staff retention, with the average staff tenure being just over 4 years.
Get the insights now - click on the links below to start reading.
10 min read
2. Microsoft Partner Insights - Financials & Business Outlook
5 min read
3. Microsoft Partner Insights - People & Culture (Part 1)
8 min read
4. Microsoft Partner Insights -- People & Culture (Part 2)
9 min read
5. Microsoft Partner Insights - Compensation, Recruitment, Learning & Development
6 min read
6. Microsoft Partner Insights - Diversity & Inclusion
Microsoft Partners Insights - Highlights
Shaun Frohlich from Incredible Results and Kim Simmonds from Law 365 discuss the highlights of our Microsoft Partner benchmarking research.
A short 15 minute overview of the research, the people and companies involved.
About the research
The research centred on quantitative and qualitative data collected from interviews with, amongst others, members of the networking group IT Leaders.
Established in 2012, IT Leaders is a group of CEOs and shareholding leaders of predominantly Microsoft Partners for shared learning and collaboration.
IT Leaders include the full spectrum of Microsoft Partners, from managed service providers to consultancies and software developers.
For all the legal work needed by technology businesses, whether it be contract, company or employment law, I would highly recommend using Law 365.