Cloud Service Provider Customer Agreements (CSP)
Why you need a Cloud Service Provider Customer Agreement
Microsoft Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) need to have a contract in place with their customers that flow terms set by Microsoft between all three parties. This agreement will determine the scope of engagement, licencing and fees.
What is a Cloud Service Provider Customer Agreement?
Microsoft CSPs offer their clients different licences and support services. This makes it important to have a CSP Customer Agreement that works with your unique offering. It is difficult to find an online template to suit these specific needs... fortunately Law 365 work with CSP everyday!
Frequently Asked Questions
Head over to our Ask our experts a question section to see the FAQs around NCE and CSP, including:
- What is the NCE programme?
- Is NCE replacing CSP?
- Can customers stay on CSP?
- Can licenses be cancelled on the NCE program?
- Will customers get a full refund if they cancel within 72 hours?
- Can NCE licences be decreased during the term?
- What does NCE and CSP mean for your contracts?
- Is there any way around the inflexibility of NCE cancellation or subscription changes?
Cloud Service Provider Customer Agreement table of contents
2. Service provision
3. Client data
4. Suppliers obligations
6. Client’s obligations
8. Charges and payment
9. Change request
10. Intellectual property rights
12. Limitation of liability
13. Term and termination
14. Staff transfer and non-solicitation
15. Force majeure
19. Entire agreement and amendment
21. No partnership or agency
22. Third-party rights
24. Governing law and jurisdiction
Get the key facts of the Managed Services Contract
Contact the Law 365 team about this policy
For these Microsoft Partners
- Managed Services Provider
- ISV, Software, Apps and IP
- System Integrators Professional Services Consultancy Partners
- Hosting Partners
- Licensing Partners
Do you have a legal question for us?
Whether you're just getting started, need a template package or looking for legal help as an annual subscription, we're here to help with any questions you may have.
Our mission is to help you succeed, with less risk. Book a free no obligations teams call or get in touch.
What are you waiting for?
This is a 'Forever template'
We will continually update this template with the frequent Microsoft updates such as CSP and other flow down terms, plus we will update the relevant terms to ensure you can claim as many rebates as possible, and get recognised by Microsoft such as CPoR, (Claims Partner of Record) DPoR (Digital Partner of Record), and PAL (Partner Admin Link).
We will also continually update this template as the law changes, for example, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the effects of Brexit on our laws, as we untangle ourselves from the European Union.