Are you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for a bright, fun, and ambitious employment lawyer to join our team.
Is this you?
- Proactive, dedicated, friendly
- Committed to providing excellent client care
- Eye for detail and superb communication skills
- Bags of confidence – whether explaining legal issues or negotiating
Do you want to learn quickly in one of the hottest industries?
We’re the only law firm in the world that exclusively serves Microsoft Partners.
Psst. If you don't know already....A Microsoft Partner is essentially a reseller for Microsoft, so you can imagine how busy they've been during lockdown! Business is booming and we’ve had to quadruple in size to meet demand in the last year.
The role is principally non-contentious including advice to employer’s HR and in-house legal teams on a wide range of issues – from TUPE to discrimination to employment status. Contract and policy drafting feature too. We advise employees too and also support clients with more contentious matters (e.g. breach of restrictions).
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Tunbridge Wells. Combination of remote and office working as permitted by Government guidance and business needs.
- Junior to mid-level preferably
- 2-5 years PQE
- We'll consider NQ up to 2 years if your previous experience demonstrates aptitude, experience and interest in Employment Law (eg employment seat completed, employment law modules completed at degree/PLC) and shows that you can hit the ground running.
- Solid IT skills.
What are the benefits?
- No time recording!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid between in-house and private practice
- Competitive pay
- In-house and external training
- Full access to private medical insurance (Vitality)
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities (personal trainer, mediation, yoga, gong relaxation)
- Team coaching and optional 1:1 coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach.
- A fun and social team
- Central office location within walking distance of the station
- Dog-friendly and gorgeous offices
- The best tech!
Interested in this role?
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com