About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a brilliant and friendly employment lawyer to be part of a multi-award winning and rapidly growing law firm.
You’ll need the right mix of confidence, vision, experience, skills and drive to help build the business within the exciting and dynamic environment at Law 365.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Tunbridge Wells. Combination of remote and office working as permitted by Government guidance and business needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-5 years PQE ideally (but you might be an NQ or have 10 years+ experience and feel this is the perfect role for you, don’t hold back, we would love to meet you!)
- A passion for working in Employment
- Proven ability to develop excellent partnerships with executive-level leaders as well as being adept at quickly establishing a high degree of credibility, respect, and trust at all levels.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to think quickly and practically, and to be able to multi-task, prioritize assignments, cope well with competing deadlines, and deliver high-quality client service.
- Work independently and manage your own work-load.
- A high performer who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong team player with excellent organisational and communication skills; a desire to learn; and a commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, be solutions-based, take responsibility and ownership of issues, including taking difficult decisions and providing substantiated arguments and reasoning for your position.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex legal issues ensuring a commercially-aware, business-friendly approach is taken , and also combining this within any creative and cost-effective steps to get the ultimate result
- Qualified solicitor, with experience at a good law firm or in-house team.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- No billable or time recording targets.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical insurance (Vitality).
- Full home office set-up provided (laptop, monitor, chair, keyboard, mouse).
- Full access to 1:1 and team coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach.
- In-house and external training programmes.
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities (personal trainer, yoga, nutrition workshops,
meditation, gong baths).
- Central (and dog-friendly) office located within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells train station
Interested in this role?
Please get in touch below! Please also include your CV and any supporting documents.