About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced website lead/manager to join a multi-award winning, innovative and rapidly growing law firm that is looking to challenge the legal services model.
Are you someone with a passion for websites and digital marketing? We are looking for a friendly, hardworking, self-starter with keen eye for detail to join us and take ownership of our website and CRM/CMS platforms.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
£ 35,000 - 55,000
Tunbridge Wells. A combination of remote and office working.
- Website content updates
- Drive website traffic
- Drive website conversions and CTA’s
- Development of website style and navigation
- Improve website user experience
- Understand user behaviour and translate into an intuitive layout for a seamless web experience, resulting in higher conversion rates
- Tracking and reporting of website analytics to the leadership team
- Creation and editing of graphics and video content to optimise for web, all within brand guidelines
- Application of new code releases and feature updates to Hubspot CMS
- Testing of all new releases
- Email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing and social media team
- Assist in general areas of the marketing team effort
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a similar role administering websites
- A self-starter
- Very detail focused, accurate and organised with a structured approach to tasks
- Good team player
- Good communicator
- Good design skills
- Experience working with picture editing software (PicMonkey, Canva, Adobe Photoshop etc)
- Able to own and project management website deliverables
- Able to manage backlog of website tasks and associated activities
- Able to work to and deliver on campaign schedules
- Understanding of both content and technical SEO and proven experience in being able apply this and drive SERP ranking and website traffic
- Experience working with CRM’s and CMS’s (preferably Hubspot)
- Understanding of website analytics and relevant tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush etc)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote)
What are the benefits?
- 25 days annual holiday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full home office set-up provided (laptop, monitor, chair, keyboard, mouse)
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Full access to 1:1 and team coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach
- In-house and external training programmes
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities
- Free office parking
- Central (and dog-friendly) office located within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells train station
Interested in this role?
Please get in touch below! Please also attach your CV and any supporting documents.