Social Media Manager
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social media professional to promote a young and rapidly growing law firm that has already received a cabinet full of awards. Many of those awards are for our innovation and a game changing approach to business, because we’re shaking up the legal industry, in a good way.
You will be able to stamp your mark on our 3 established channels - LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter and take them from OK to Amazing. You will also develop our relatively new presence on YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest and Slideshare. After that, the sky’s the limit…let us know what YOU think the next step should be:
- Should we be on Instagram?
- What channels are getting the best results?
- What channels are best for the content we’re creating?
- What content do we need to stand out from the rest?
We need you to run this, so we are awesome on everything social.
We’re looking for someone fun and creative – we definitely aren’t your typical law firm and run more like a tech start up, so we need someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm to help us triple the size of the company in the next few years. You’ll join a growing marketing team with lots of opportunity for career progression.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Tunbridge Wells. Combination of remote and office working as permitted by Government guidance and business needs.
- Design and implement the social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create a unique experience of Law 365 on each social platform with different and appropriate content for each audience
- Plan, edit, schedule and publish engaging content daily across all channels (designing original posts for each channel, customizing images and photos, repurposing blog text and quotes, editing videos, and keeping our audience updated with the latest Law 365 news)
- Set specific objectives and report on Return on Investment
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams (legal, performance coaching, marketing, sales and customer service) and Microsoft Partner clients to create social posts and ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like quizzes, promotions and competitions
- Stay current with technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Keep the wider team updated on trends and audience preferences
- Proven work experience as a social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Technical ability to deliver creative content (text, image, audio and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and graphic design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Expert knowledge of social media management platforms and tools, such as Hubpost, Moz, Hootsuite, Sprout, Sprinklr etc.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- No time recording
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Full home office set-up provided (laptop, monitor, chair, keyboard, mouse).
- Full access to 1:1 and team coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach
- In-house and external training programmes
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities (personal trainer, yoga, nutrition workshops, meditation, gong baths)
- Central (and dog-friendly) office located within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells train station
Interested in this role?
Please get in touch below! Please also attach your CV and any supporting documents.