About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative law firm, that thinks and acts more like a technology start up than a law firm. We are multi-award winning many of which are for our innovation and a game changing approach to business. We are shaking up the legal industry in a good way.
You’ll need the right mix of confidence, vision, experience, skills and drive to help build the business within the exciting and dynamic environment at Law 365.
The role will be varied and will suit a self-starter who is very adaptable and happy to learn the latest and greatest Microsoft technology.
This is a full-time, permanent position, although will also consider experienced contractors.
£ Competitive salary or competitive day rate for contractors.
Tunbridge Wells. Combination of remote and office working as permitted by Government guidance and business needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally, you’ll have 10+ years development experience in Microsoft and web technologies.
- You’re a self-starter who is willing to learn new technology, keeps up to date on new technology, or is highly motivated to transition to new technologies.
- You must have good business consulting skills as you will be working to create new and innovative business solutions that will shake up the legal industry.
- You’ll be a senior developer/architect who is able to work independently with limited technical guidance.
- You must be able to understand business issues and translate them into technical solutions, before conversing to C level executives on how a solution could be developed.
- You’re able to estimate development timelines, and be able to commit to your own deadlines in order to deliver work in an agile way.
- Must be willing to try new things, fail and persevere with limited specifications of what is required. You will need to be able to interpret a high-level vision and come up with a plan before executing it.
- Skills and experience with Microsoft .Net, SharePoint, Teams, SharePoint Syntex, AI and ML would be highly desirable.
- You’ll have full stack web development skills, being comfortable with both front-end HTML and CSS skills through to back-end integration.
- Experience of Azure web services would be highly desirable, including experience with bots and integration of advanced analytics services.
- Text and language processing experience is desirable.
- Related technologies such as blockchain would be an advantage.
- We’re looking for someone who is able to manage their own development environments and is able to maintain IT infrastructure in a sustainable way.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary or day rate if contracting
- Working on the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies, undertaking often quite experimental development.
- Central (and dog-friendly) office located within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells train station.
- Permanent employee benefits
- 25 days annual holiday
- No time recording
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Full home office set-up provided (laptop, monitor, chair, keyboard, mouse)
- Full access to 1:1 and team coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach
- In-house and external training programmes
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities (personal trainer, yoga, nutrition workshops, meditation, gong baths)
Interested in this role?
Please get in touch below! Please also attach your CV and any supporting documents.