About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level commercial lawyer to be part of a multi-award winning and rapidly growing law firm.
You’ll need the right mix of confidence, vision, experience, skills and drive to help build the business within the exciting and dynamic environment at Law 365.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
£50k - £65k (dependent on experience)
Tunbridge Wells. Combination of remote and office working as permitted by Government guidance and business needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years PQE.
- Proven ability to develop excellent partnerships with executive-level leaders as well as being adept at quickly establishing a high degree of credibility, respect, and trust at all levels.
- A high performer who thrives in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong team player with excellent organisational and communication skills; high energy;
a desire to learn; and a commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, be solutions-based, take responsibility and ownership of issues, including taking difficult decisions and providing substantiated arguments and reasoning for your position.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex legal issues in commercial and compliant, but also creative, business-friendly, and cost-effective ways with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to think quickly and practically, and to be able to multi-task, prioritize assignments, cope well with competing deadlines, and deliver high-quality
- Qualified solicitor, with experience at a good commercial law firm or in-house team.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Private medical insurance (Vitality).
- Full home office set-up provided (laptop, monitor, chair, keyboard, mouse).
- Full access to 1:1 and team coaching with our in-house Executive Performance Coach.
- In-house and external training programmes.
- A suite of wellbeing initiatives and activities (personal trainer, yoga, nutrition workshops,
meditation, gong baths).
- Central (and dog-friendly) office located within walking distance of Tunbridge Wells train station
Want to know more?
Read the full job specification here!